Complete Tuning Solutions is feeling excited.
4 hours ago
Alright, alright, alright.
The schedule is locked in and everyone should have emails or messages for the event.
A few reminders:
If you cannot make your registered time slot, please advise ASAP. The schedule is very tight and everyone is back to back.
Depending staffing levels at MAP, I will most likely need your assistance strapping down your vehicle. Otherwise the ask is, that for safety, you are out in the viewing area when it is your turn and outside otherwise.
If possible, be sure your vehicle has a wideband in it in-case we have issues with the dyno wideband. If not, will do the best we can with what we have. I should be able to bring my portable wideband on the trip as well for those of you that don't have an in-car solution.
Street touch ups can be accommodated by appointment that weekend or after the event if time allows for quick touches. (If we are done on the rollers and still within your time slot, we can go out and touch up driveability issues during your time as well.)
Stuff to ask yourself before the dyno appointment. Twelve tips:
1) Do I have all my parts installed?
2) Have I pressure tested my intake system?
3) Do I have the right fuel in my gas tank?
4) Is my base fuel pressure correct?
5) Is the Oil full?
6) Is the coolant system full?
7) Any fluid leaks?
8) What condition are my spark plugs? Wires? Coils?
9) Tires in good condition and at proper pressure?
10) With the time available, what am I looking to accomplish?
11) Do I have my camera for photos and videos?
12) Did I bring money for Josh? He likes Cash, Paypal, Zelle, and Google Pay.
It should be a great time and action packed. Thank you all for the incredible amount of interest and support. In the interim feel free to message me while putting your vehicle together. I'll have some free limited swag at the event as well.
-Josh ... See MoreSee Less
16 hours ago
Tune touch ups and finalizing Dyno day schedules. ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
Attention customers in on the Dyno day.
I'll be sending out a Google calendar with timeslots to you Sunday evening. Please sign up for a timeslot. ... See MoreSee Less