Street car that gets better than factory fuel economy, has a linear power curve, doesn’t break the bank, and is fun to take for a rip down the track.
- AEM EMS Series 1
- Front mount Intercooler setup
- Twin 66mm Turbochargers
- Full exhaust and intake system
- 80lb injectors
- Stock longblock, stock intake manifold, stock throttle bodies
- 795 horsepower / 838 torque at the wheels
- 2017 Class winner (car), Radar run 2017 Wheels and Wings event – 130.62 mph in a 1/4 radar run. ⇐ Click here to see the results!